JOB/POSITION SUMMARY: Donor Relations Coordinator
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Status & Classification: Part-Time / Non-Exempt
The donor relations coordinator supports the Chapter in its fundraising efforts. The coordinator manages process of accurately receipting and recording contributions, assists with donor cultivation and stewardship projects, manages database integrity, performs analytical processes, and assists with the administrative side of all fundraising events. This is primarily a data entry position.
- Checking mail on daily basis.
- Properly recording and depositing contributions.
- Processing monetary contributions, including entry into database and donor acknowledgement.
- Managing and maintaining daily operation of donor database.
- Supporting the Development Team chapter-wide through running and creating reports, queries and lists from the database.
- Maintaining constituent and gift data ensuring ongoing completeness and accuracy of data.
- Assisting the Development Team with donor related inquiries.
- Assisting in the research on donors and prospects.
- Generating mailing lists and stewardship and recognition letters from the database.
- Updating donor and prospect records in the database as needed.
- Responding to donor inquiries and contacting donors as required.
- Assisting in generating donor pledge payment reminders.
- Assisting with donor recognition as needed, including preparing and sending donor recognition materials and press releases.
- Working closely with Development Team on implementing moves management programs.
- Serve as the Development Teams point person for guest stewardship for events, including RSVPs, registration and general support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 1+ years of administrative experience at a non-profit organization. 1-2 years of data entry experience preferred.
- Strong database system and PC skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Raisers Edge experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service orientation and professional demeanor. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully work in a collaborative, team oriented organization. Effectively work in partnership with other departments to achieve gift acknowledgement processing goals.
- Strong initiative.
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing a wide variety of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time management, organizational and independent judgment skills. Proven ability to take responsibility and to problem solve in a proactive manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and your resume’ to Nikki Smith at email@example.com. If you have questions, please contact Nikki at 601-366-9474, ext. 1303.