JOB/POSITION TITLE: Donor Relations Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Director of Development
Status & Classification: Full Time / Non-Exempt
The donor relations coordinator supports the Chapter in its fundraising efforts. The coordinator manages daily operation of donor communications and stewardship projects, manages database integrity, performs analytical processes, and assists with the administrative side of all events.
- Manage and maintain daily operation of donor database.
- Support the Development Team chapter-wide through weekly reports, queries from the database and by tracking the Development Team’s revenue and goals.
- Manage stewardship process including donor acknowledgements, “thank you” coordination, and recording actions.
- Organize and manage prospect research program.
- Assist with organization of various mail outs by compiling mailing lists from database and uploading actions into the database.
- Update donor and prospect records in the database.
- Maintain constituent and gift data in coordination with the National Office, including ensuring ongoing completeness and accuracy of data.
- Assist with donor recognition, including preparing and sending donor recognition materials and press releases.
- Serve as the Development Team’s administrative contact for events, including RSVPs, registration, mobile bidding software and general support as needed.
- Respond to donor inquiries and contact donors as required.
- Work closely with Development Team on implementing moves management programs, ensuring that solicitors follow through on assigned actions and stewardship calls.
- Coordinate grant writing process.
- Assist with the production of the Chapter Annual Report.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- 1+ years of administrative experience at a non-profit organization. 1-2 years of data entry experience preferred.
- Strong database system and PC skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Raisers Edge experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service orientation and professional demeanor. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully work in a collaborative, team oriented organization.
- Effectively work with all departments to achieve overall organization goals.
- Strong initiative.
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing a wide variety of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time management, organizational and independent judgment skills. Proven ability to take responsibility and to problem solve in a proactive manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
Send your resume to: Rod Henderson (email@example.com)